8.12.2007

update.

I am leaving back to california tomorrow night
So much to update...
I should be caught up by Friday.

I'll also be making some updates to my site.
some new pics for the galleries
and I am having a pricing update too.

I've been here in Washington.
visiting and working.
I've had several sessions while I've been here.
All of them went so well and the babies ...
my god, It almost makes me want one ;)

Can't wait to finish your pictures!!
i'm probably just as excited as you are
Everyone will get a password to their private online gallery,
emailed to them no later than friday night.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me
at info@ggphotographie.com
or you reach can me at 310.895.4125

Nite! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are missed.

Categories